Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally...signs of life!

I have started feeling our baby's first movements. It felt like it has taken forever for me to feel them. I would occassionally think..."Are you really in there?" The first movement I felt was last Sunday, October 19th. The best way to describe it is like one kernel of air popped popcorn popping. I felt it again on Thursday 3 times in a row on recess duty. I have felt it a little more often since then. It always seems to be when I'm sitting down relaxing that I feel it. In a couple of weeks I should start feeling stronger kicks. I go for my monthly checkup on Wednesday, October 29th. Hopefully I will get to schedule my sonogram to find out for sure the sex of our baby. I AM DYING TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! for the first time in your life you're not skinny! [: haha, i love you. i cant wait for you to have this baby.



love you sister,
beks