Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's a boy!!!!!!!!







What an exciting day! I am so glad to know that our baby is going to be a boy, finally. We will name him Michael Britton. He weighs 1 pound 4 ounces right now which is perfect. His heartbeat was 134 bpm. He's pretty active. He was face down during the sonogram and by the time the doctor examined me he was breech. So he moves alot which I am starting to feel often.
We got really lucky the sono tech decided to do a 4D Sonogram just for fun. It was so cool. You could really see his lips and little nose. He looked so cute I just wanted to kiss him. There was such a good picture of his feet he could tell that his 2nd toe is a little longer than the big toe (definitely Michael's feet, not mine.) Technology is so cool and we are so lucky they did the 4D. It definitely was not planned. I can't wait to meet this little guy in about 18 weeks!












1 comments:

Sam and Courtney said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet Michael Britton!!! He looks beautiful!