Saturday, November 29, 2008

Setting Up the Baby Furniture




Today Michael set up the baby bed and dresser. He was installing the last piece of the crib only to find out that it won't screw together! We have to exchange it. I felt so bad for him he was almost done. I wish it had been the first piece and not the last piece. He was so upset. So when we get the new one in and the baby bedding on it I will post another picture. I really like the furniture though. We also still have to stain the changing table to match and then I'll get it on here. I feel like Michael Britton's already out growing his room and that we are outgrowing our house, and we don't even have half the stuff we will have for him in a few months! I guess big things come in little packages.
































0 comments: