Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm One Month Old and Oh So Cool!









"So many things to think about, so little time."



Mommy and I resting after a long day




"I am going to eat this mat if it's the last thing I do!"


I can't believe Michael is a month old already. In some ways this month has flown by. In many other ways it has dragged on forever. I can tell the little guy has grown up a lot already. He is sleeping a little less during the day and a little longer at night. He has found his hands and sticks them in his mouth now. I sure enjoy watching him looking and tracking objects with his eyes. Each day brings new little discoveries.

As for me, things are finally starting to improve. I am starting to feel better and am able to move around much better which is a huge blessing.

0 comments: