Monday, April 6, 2009

Two Week Checkup









Today Michael and I both had doctor's appointments. He had his two week check up and weighed in at a much healthier 8 pounds 1 oz. His jaundice is completely gone. What a relief!!!! He also grew 2" and is now 21 1/8" long. The doctor also told us we can start letting him sleep through the night if he will. How nice it will be not to have to set an alarm in the middle of the night. We'll see how long he makes it for though.

I have my outpatient surgery on Wednesday morning and after that I won't have to go to the doctor for another two weeks!!!!!!!!!! That sure beats 4 times a week. So things are starting to look up for us which is a nice relief for me. I have been a little stressed.

Here are pics of Little MB's first real bath that we gave him this morning. He HATES to be naked! Once he had his clothes on though he was happy as a clam. I feel almost humanish again and can't believe I am finally posting something on my blog! Yeah!

0 comments: