Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Am Two Months Old Today!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Two Month Pictures
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook




Michael and I had a little photo shoot this morning to get 2 month pictures. It was hard to get good shots because he was interacting with the camera so much and "talking" to it.

Now that he is two months old these are the things he can do:
1. Smile Socially
2. "Talk"-He is cooing and making all kinds of noises these days. He will make a noise and I'll repeat it and he laughs/smiles and then makes another and it goes on and on.
3. Laughs occasionally
4. I keep a pretty predictable routine for him and he knows what is coming next. I'll put his bib on and he immediately starts smacking his lips because he knows his bottle is next.
5. He slept a little longer for two nights this week from about 9:45 p.m.-5 a.m. However, the last two nights he didn't. I hope that becomes more regular soon.

I will be taking him to get his 2 month immunizations on Tuesday. I pray he is not like me and doesn't have a bad reaction to them. Keep your fingers crossed. I'll post another update after our appointment.

0 comments: