Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

"I just love layin' on this belly."


Happy Little All-Star
My Baseball Booty

My Mommy and Daddy

Daddy, Grandma and I

Laughing with Grandma

"Mommy and Daddy bought me my first fireworks."


Today was MB's first 4th of July. We spent it with Michael's family. We had a cook out and spent most of the day inside because it's sooooo hot. We are planning to go out and do the little fireworks we bought this evening. If I get more good pics I will post afterwards.
Today makes me so grateful for the service Michael gave to our country at home and in Iraq. Now that we have our wonderful baby boy I am even more grateful that he made it home safely and we were able to grow our family. Our lives are now complete with that precious baby boy.
Happy 4th everyone!!

0 comments: