Saturday, August 29, 2009

5 Month Pictures



"This is my flirt face...hubba hubba."


Last weekend we went to my Aunt Jackie's house in Granbury. They live on a golf course with a lake on it and we had her friend take some pictures of us out there because it's so pretty. It was fun but you could tell he didn't like the grass so much. The longer we were out there the more irritated his face got. By the time I got inside I was itching all over. So I hope that is not a sign that he is going to inherit my bad allergies.

I can't believe he is already 5 months old now. He has been rolling from tummy to back for 2.5 months now but has been trying for a couple of weeks to get from back to tummy. He can get all the way over, but can't yet figure out how to get his chest up. He can sit up supported, but seems more interested in being on his back for the time being. I am very anxious for him to sit up by himself though. So of course we practice everyday. Pictures will be a lot easier to take when he can sit upright. Pumpkin Patch time is coming and I really want good, sitting up pictures. I hope he cooperates ;).

MB started cereal for the first time today and took to it really easily. So that will be a new adventure for us over the next couple of weeks while he tries new foods.

0 comments: