Monday, August 3, 2009

MB's Baptism Weekend

Siblings
Bekah, Me, Tracy, and Ryan

Rev. Joe Pool performed the ceremony. MB was so good during the baptism and wanted to see the pastor every second while he was talking.

Michael's Family

My Family

MB and I

Aunt B and Uncle Bert

"I got to meet some of my cousins this weekend. This is my cousin Rikki. She's pretty cool."
"As if getting baptized this weekend wasn't enough...I had to get my first haircut too! My Gigi cut it just like a professional."

This weekend we got Michael Britton baptized at First United Methodist Church in Rockwall. He was perfect during the ceremony and church. Of course, as a new mom I was a little nervous. He even fell asleep. Which if you know MB that is a shocker because he never sleeps in public. The ceremony was very nice and MB seemed to like the preacher. We had lots of family come in town to help celebrate the special occasion. It was a very special day in our lives.








0 comments: