Thursday, September 24, 2009

6 Month Pictures

"This is my Aggie sweat suit. Gig 'Em!"

This is a mid roll-over shot.

"I love to read!"

Today I took Michael to the doctor for his 6 month check up. He weighed in at 16 pounds 3 ounces which puts him in the 25th percentile for weight again. He is 26 5/8 inches long which puts him in the 50th percentile for height. She said he is a very normal, very happy 6 month old.
I didn't get very many good pictures of him this week because he wasn't "in the mood" to take pictures. He has been too focused on rolling back and forth to really worry about anything else. We are going to Houston again this weekend and maybe I will get some better shots there.

MB is a very active little guy. I know I am doomed once he starts crawling. However, the doctor wonders if he is going to skip crawling because he is more interested in standing instead of sitting up at the moment and doesn't stay on his tummy for very long. We'll see, but I am voting for crawling.

Here is a list of a few things he can do now:

* roll both ways
* turn the seat of his jumperoo himself
* take off his bib and throw it on the floor
* grabs everything and put it in his mouth
* says a few syllables
* constantly aware of his surroundings-very social
* starting to mimic every now and then
*sit supported


0 comments: