Monday, June 21, 2010

I am not buying any more toys!


MB turned 15 months today. He is walking and going everywhere now! He is really so much fun. We went on a cruise last week and when I got home he seemed so much older. Before we left Michael started developing an obsession for putting lids on our water bottles. I was hoping he had forgotten about it while we were gone. He did not. All this child wants to do is pull out our millions of water bottles, beg us to unscrew the lid, and he just walks around putting the lid on and off. At any given time we have 10-15 bottles and lids scattered all over the house. It's so cute when he tries to carry 2 or 3 at a time. Who needs Fisher-Price? Not the Sparks'. Good thing Michael's parents have an obsession with water bottles too or he'd be out of luck.
I take him for his 15 month check up tomorrow so I'll post that info soon!

0 comments: