Monday, September 29, 2008

14 Weeks


Today is the 14 week mark. I took this picture this morning by myself b/c Michael had already left. It is not the best photo taking job ever but it is the best one of the bunch. In the rest of the pictures I look drunk which I didn't think was a good image to share being pregnant and all. My belly is pooching out now. I am really starting to feel things stretching on the inside to make room for the baby. I am going to the doctor on Wednesday for a check up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pamela and Michael
Congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting! Hope to talk to you soon
Megan, Jason, Madalyn and Cole

Anonymous said...

I... Love... This.. Song!
almost as much as i love you.
but it's a close race.




p.s. it's a boy.

love, the bek

TraceyAg01 said...

Hey, how are you guys doing? Congrats on the upcoming family addition! I'm so happy for you guys. You deserve a world of blessings :)

LOVE,
TRACEY

akhilp said...

Ow Ow! Momma Sparks!

The Davis Duet said...

Oh, How I love baby bump pictures. It is so exciting. Thank you for sharing your blog with me! I look forward to future reading. :-)

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

Thanks for all of your comments. I just realized you left them. Sorry I'm a little slow. Now I have to figure out how to e-mail you each back individually.