Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a day!

I had my 34 week doctor's appointment today. Everything looks good. I asked the dr how much she thinks he weighs and she said for a small as I am that I am definitely not growing a small baby. After feeling around and measuring she estimated that he weighs about 5 lbs. 3 oz. She said definitely a little over 5 lbs. but not 6 lbs. yet. I still have several weeks to go. How much bigger is he going to get? AHHHHHHH I am definitely all baby. He is so close to the surface I feel everything. He is head down with his feet right under my sore ribs. He moves so much. Last time she called him a violent kicker and this time fiesty. As they where checking the heartbeat he would punch the doppler. When they moved it he moved and hit it again. It made us all laugh. It was fun.

On the way home I was on cloud 9 knowing my baby and I are both healthy. Then, turning a corner, I was blinded by a corner and BAM!!!!!!!! I hit a curb and blew out a tire. I was really shook up but ok. It's amazing how different your reaction is when it's not just you anymore. So I had to wait for Michael to come from work to change the tire. He was a trooper although I am sure he wasn't too thrilled to have to do it.

The day recovered itself when I got home and had a present waiting for me. Michael Britton got Aggie slippers and Aggie Outfits from Tony and Jaclyn. It's too cute. I can't wait to see them on the baby. What a special way to end the day. Don't worry Tony and Jacklyn there will definitely be lots of Aggie cheering in your house on game day. You Red Raiders better look out! Michael's first words will be Gig 'Em!

I will post a new belly pic in 2 weeks, at 36 weeks.

0 comments: