Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day 2010

"What is this falling on my face?"
"Oh, maybe I can catch it with my tongue."

"Yea, I like this snow stuff."

"Yippie, this is fun. I just wish my Mommy would let me crawl around in it."

Wild animal tracks in the backyard.

Touching his first snowball.

"I wonder if this is what Colorado will be like."
This morning we woke up to tons of snow in our backyard. This morning it was already 3 inches deep. It's still coming down. It's not suppose to stop til this afternoon. They say we may get up to 7 inches in some places around the city. MB was so mesmerized by the snow this morning when he was looking at it out the window. He would look and then smile at me, and then look again. It was so cute. I definitely can't wait to take him to CO now!








0 comments: